Blackadders' Corporate & Commercial unit advises businesses, public bodies and not-for-profit organisations on everything from their most challenging assignments to routine matters.
According to the Legal 500 review of the foremost Scottish law firms, Blackadders ‘impresses with its first-class service and advice’ and is ‘commercial and pragmatic, and provides good value for money’.
What we can help with
- Advice on directors duties
- Advice to lenders
- Share buy backs; capital reductions and similar corporate actions
- Protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights
- Distribution, agency, franchising and licensing agreements
- International joint ventures
- Share option schemes
- Acquisition and disposals
- Corporate governance, including support for family-owned businesses
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Partnership matters
- Funding rounds
- Employee Ownership
- Business start-up & company incorporation
- Advice on corporate insolvencies and restructuring
Blackadders has the resource, technical expertise, business acumen and dedication to service required to meet the legal needs of clients operating in a complex, competitive, commercial environment.
Corporate & Commercial Law Team Members
Our people are our most important asset and are fundamental to the success of the team.