The letting of agricultural land is a complex area of law as it is tightly regulated by Agricultural Holdings legislation.
As such, specialist knowledge and advice are vital when considering letting out land on an agricultural tenancy, taking up a lease of agricultural land or adjusting the terms of an existing tenancy.
How Blackadders can help
The Blackadders Rural Land and Business team can offer advice on any of the following areas:
- Traditional, secure agricultural tenancies
- Limited duration tenancies
- Short limited duration tenancies
- Grazing and mowing leases
- Renunciation, resumption and termination
- Statutory notices
- Compensation payments
- Repairs and renewals
- Contract farming agreements
- Rural diversification projects
- Land Court disputes
- Tenant’s Right to Buy
Our team of specialists have considerable experience in such matters and represent a wide range of agricultural landlords and tenants throughout Scotland. We have the experience to give you the advice you need to make a sound judgement and stay on the right side of the law.