Scotland’s life sciences, technology and creative sectors are booming, and the continued growth of these industries is one of our country’s great recent success stories.
Our lawyers have the technical expertise and business insight required to advise clients in these sectors – from entrepreneurs and business start-ups through to multinational corporations and public bodies – on matters including:
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Contracts
- Brand Protection
- Corporate Transactions – Sales, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Fundraising & Investment Rounds
We have significant experience of working with University and NHS spin-outs, and have excellent links with various leading creative bodies.
In recent years, we have advised a number of life sciences and technology companies on investment rounds with values of up to several millions of pounds, and have represented some of the country’s leading video game and mobile app developers in connection with major corporate and commercial work on an international scale.
Reasons to choose Blackadders
- the only firm in Scotland to have two Signet Accredited lawyers in the field of corporate law
- a corporate partner of LINC Scotland (national association for business angels)
- represented on the BioDundee steering group
- an active member of the LEGUS international network of law firms