Salary: £48k and upwards DOE
Fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Associate who is looking for a dynamic, positive working environment that will allow you to further develop your skills and legal career in our Edinburgh office. Apply now to join our successful and rapidly expanding firm.
You will have a role in developing the growing business of the firm. Now is an exciting time to join Blackadders as we rapidly expand the firm.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Private Client background with the ability to work well both on a team and independently. We are looking for someone who is passionate, proactive, and detail-oriented—relishing new challenges, driving innovation at the organization, and helping us uphold the level of excellence that we are known for. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Provide timely and sound legal advice on a range of Private Client matters
- Manage a varied caseload effectively
- Remain up-to-date about the latest developments in the field including CPD requirements
- Participate in business development activities
- Draft, review, and manage legal documentation
- Conduct legal research and investigate the facts of each case
- Liaise with clients/stakeholders and relevant parties
- Delegate and outsource work when appropriate
- To develop and maintain good working knowledge of the procedures under the Adults with Incapacity regime, including particular applications for welfare and financial guardianships.
- Hybrid working
- Early birthday finish
- 31 days holiday allowance, 4 bank holidays
- Buy/sell holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Loyalty award payments after 5 years of service
- One day paid volunteering per year
- 4% matched pension contribution
- Discounted legal fees
- Career development support
- A top ranked Scottish law firm
Chambers UK Top Ranked
Legal 500 Leading Firm