News & Legal Updates
Sign up to news & legal updates
The spring market would appear to have started early this year with the number of new properties coming to the market and viewing figures both up considerably compared to 2016 statistics. It’s still a great time to buy with interest rates held at an all-time low and banks offering finance with as little as a 5% deposit. We also have a stable market in Perthshire with no dramatic price swings in recent years with many properties selling for around Home Report valuation.
10 Reasons to use Blackadders to deal with your Estate Agency and Conveyancing:
- Estate Agency and legal teams all under the one roof
- Members of Scotland’s Solicitors Property Centres giving your property maximum exposure
- Efficient and cost effective – one firm dealing with the entire transaction
- Lawyers on hand to answer any technical questions from interested parties regarding title deeds
- Experienced negotiators helping to obtain the best price for your property
- Offices throughout Scotland with local property teams who have local property market knowledge
- Up-to-date buyers’ database
- Full service firm including advice on asset protection, wills, divorce and family law, wealth management plus access to residential and commercial finance
- Highest professional standards
- Trustworthy and accountable as we are regulated by The Law Society of Scotland
Property Manager – Perth
The opinions expressed in this site are of the author(s) only and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Blackadders LLP.
Blackadders takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and up to date. The site is not, however, intended as a substitute for seeking legal or other professional advice but rather as an informative guide to the services provided by Blackadders and topical legal developments. Site visitors should always seek advice tailored to their specific situation. Consequently, Blackadders accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by anyone acting or failing to act on the basis of information contained on this site. Downloading of material contained on this site is at the user’s own risk and all necessary virus checks must first be carried out by the user. Blackadders is not responsible for the material found on any web sites linked to this one and links to this site may only be made with Blackadders prior consent.
Blackadders owns the copyright in this blog and all material contained on it. The material on this site may be downloaded for personal use only and must not be altered. Otherwise, Blackadders’ written consent is required before any material on this site is reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way.
Information passed to us via this site is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except if authorised by you or required by law.
© Blackadders LLP 2011
Members of the Law Society of Scotland. Authorised to conduct Investment Business under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000 by the Financial Services Authority.
Blackadders Solicitors is a trading name of Blackadders LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in Scotland No SO301600 whose registered office is 30 & 34 Reform Street, Dundee, DD1 1RJ. Reference to a ‘partner’ is to a member of Blackadders LLP.Back to News & Legal Updates