25th February 2019

Rotary Swimarathon

Rotary Swimarathon Blackadders 2019

Blackadders' took part in this year's Rotary Swimarathon on Sunday to raise vital funds for Alzheimer Scotland and Dundee Rotary Club. Team members were Bethany Buchanan, Corah Edgar, Joanne Grimmond, Steven Macfarlane, Nyona Nicol and Craig Samson. They each had to take turns at swimming a length of Dundee’s Olympia Swimming Pool, with the idea being that they complete as many lengths as possible in the time slot. 

So far the Blackadders' team have managed to raise £1485! 80% of the funds raised will go towards the team's charity Alzheimer Scotland and the other 20% towards the Dundee Rotary club - which will go to local charities and the Rotary End Polio campaign. The Blackadders' team donation page is open until the 28th of February 2019, so if you would like to donate please click here

 

 

 

The opinions expressed in this site are of the author(s) only and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Blackadders LLP.

Blackadders takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and up to date. The site is not, however, intended as a substitute for seeking legal or other professional advice but rather as an informative guide to the services provided by Blackadders and topical legal developments. Site visitors should always seek advice tailored to their specific situation. Consequently, Blackadders accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by anyone acting or failing to act on the basis of information contained on this site. Downloading of material contained on this site is at the user’s own risk and all necessary virus checks must first be carried out by the user. Blackadders is not responsible for the material found on any web sites linked to this one and links to this site may only be made with Blackadders prior consent.

Copyright

Blackadders owns the copyright in this blog and all material contained on it. The material on this site may be downloaded for personal use only and must not be altered. Otherwise, Blackadders’ written consent is required before any material on this site is reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way.

Privacy Statement

Information passed to us via this site is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties except if authorised by you or required by law.

© Blackadders LLP 2011

Members of the Law Society of Scotland. Authorised to conduct Investment Business under the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000 by the Financial Services Authority.

Blackadders Solicitors is a trading name of Blackadders LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in Scotland No SO301600 whose registered office is 30 & 34 Reform Street, Dundee, DD1 1RJ. Reference to a ‘partner’ is to a member of Blackadders LLP.

Back to News & Legal updates