Associate Solicitor, Commercial Property
Azeem is an Associate Solicitor in our Commercial Property Team. Prior to joining Blackadders, Azeem worked within one of the top-ranked commercial property teams in Scotland and as a result is no stranger to high profile acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant work and asset management.
He has a particular expertise in commercial leasing, acting for the tenant, having represented major international retailers and household-name leisure operators.
- Managing the entire Scottish portfolio of the UK’s largest convenience store chain - including acquisitions, disposals, renewals, terminations and general title queries
- Representing well-known retailers in their acquisitions at Silverburn and Glasgow Fort shopping centres, Princes Street (Edinburgh) and Buchanan Street (Glasgow).
- Acquisition and subsequent management of assets across Scotland on behalf of institutional investors
- Trained mentor to students on the Diploma at the University of Glasgow and also on the Law Society of Scotland’s mentor programme
- Azeem is one of the original members of The Well Foundation – a charity that strives to provide clean and safe drinking water across the world.