Campbell is a Legal 500 Recommended Lawyer and leads Blackadders' Corporate & Commercial team. Campbell has been highlighted in recent editions of Chambers and Legal 500 as "a great ambassador for the firm", for his "pragmatic approach to business issues" and "exceptional quality of service". He and his team advise clients from high-growth technology businesses and privately-held companies to major PLCs and large corporations with global operations.
Campbell's commitment to client service has seen him attain the Signet Accreditation in corporate law, a rigorous assessment of client-focused skills as well as legal knowledge. He is also Chair of the Advisory Board of the LEGUS international network of law firms, a member of the BioDundee steering group, and is non-executive chairman of The Insights Group Limited, a global learning and development and digital innovation group.
- Advising on and project managing many business acquisitions, disposals and MBOs
- Representing both investors and investee companies on a large range of funding rounds, from small seed funding rounds through to investments of several £million involving many investors
- Helping with the establishment of joint ventures, often with an international element
- Advising businesses on the transition to employee ownership, including the establishment of employee ownership trusts and share incentive plans
- Advising on the structure and implementation of corporate actions such as share capital reduction and share buy-backs, reviews of articles of association and shareholders' agreements
- Drafting and negotiating virtually every type of commercial agreement such as licensing, distribution, supply, software development, partnership and agency
- Signet Accredited (Corporate Law)
- Ranked in the Legal 500 as a Recommended Lawyer
- LEGUS Advisory Board Chair (www.leguslaw.com)
- Non-executive Chairman, The Insights Group Limited (www.insights.com)
- BioDundee Steering Group Member (www.biodundee.co.uk)