Senior Solicitor, Corporate & Commercial
Dario is a Senior Solicitor within the Corporate & Commercial team. Known for his technical expertise and attention to detail, he is responsive to clients’ needs and quick to act to ensure excellent service.
Dario supports clients in the food & drink, technology and healthcare sectors. In addition to general M&A, investment and commercial contracts work, Dario has experience in corporate structuring, particularly in the implementation of strategic tax advice.
When not working, Dario will most likely be found on his bike, having a passion for all things cycling (his current bike count stands at 6!). Shortly before joining Blackadders, Dario took part in the Transcontinental, a gruelling self-supported bike-packing race across Europe, finishing the race in just over 15 days and covering over 4,000km.
- Acting for various retail pharmacy groups in relation to acquisitions and disposals of pharmacies.
- Acting for a care home group in respect of a £10m share buyback and concurrent refinance.
- Acting for shareholders in the sale of an internationally recognised luxury hotel company and associated properties to a US buyer.
- Acting for a tech-start-up in the transfer of certain intellectual property in return for the issue of equity in the company.
- Acting for shareholders in the sale of a data and direct marketing company to a US-backed data group.
- Acting for a high-growth drinks manufacturer in an early stage investment deal with a national retailer.