Partner, Commercial Property
Emma heads up our Commercial Property team and is highly experienced in all aspects of commercial property including acquisitions and disposals, developments and investments and landlord and tenant work (with wide-ranging experience in both the retail and leisure and office sectors). Emma offers extensive experience in property finance, acting for lenders in secured lending transactions. Being dual qualified under Scottish and English law, Emma enjoys working on transactions with UK wide portfolios.
- Site acquisitions (including complex site assemblies) and disposals both housing and mixed-use developments
- Acting for the funder in the financing of a portfolio of care homes
- Acquisitions and disposals of investment portfolios
- Acting on the sale and purchase of distressed assets
- Managing the estate portfolio of a major retailer dealing with acquisitions, disposals, renewals and title issues
- Finalist of the Scottish Legal Awards 2019 'Commercial Property Team of the Year Award'
- Finalist at The Herald Law Awards Scotland 2019 'Real Estate Team of the Year Award'
- Ranked Lawyer in Chambers and Partners 2020
- Ranked in Legal 500 as a Recommended Lawyer 2020