A large section of Fraser’s career has been spent advising corporate, commercial and individual clients including banks and other financial institutions, government bodies, property developers, property investors and high net worth individuals with regard to their real estate and real estate finance requirements.
Fraser’s experience spans 30 years of working in the property/real estate sector. He is proactive and positive in his approach to business. He works with all sections of society from the public, commerce and third sector. He brings an objective approach to reviewing the requirements of businesses (and individuals), their strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats and how to assist them in using their current network in a more positive way to bring them more customers and improve the way they operate within the business community.
His work includes assisting clients with:-
- All forms of real estate work including acquisition, sale (including sale and leaseback arrangements), development out and disposal, landlord & tenant, property investment and joint venture. Fraser also acts for a number of healthcare clients such as doctors, dentists, pharmacies and other professional practices in their purchase, sale or leasing of their practices.
- Corporate support
- Cross-border support
- General real estate finance
- Assisting clients in finding JV partners and finance and how to improve their business development techniques.
- Acting for a major investment company in their purchase of a large retail shopping centre
- Acting for a major developer in advising on the property aspects of their purchase, development out and sale on of a large former chemical manufacturing site
- Lead property adviser to a major UK bank on the funding of the acquisition of a number of property investment portfolios
- Lead property adviser in relation to a major nursing home operator's on their acquisition and development out of a number of sites for care homes
- Acting for a major property company in their purchase and development out of one of the largest brownfield sites in Scotland
- Acting for a number of healthcare clients such as private hospitals, doctors, dentists, pharmacies and other professional practices in the property aspects of their purchase, sale or leasing of their practices.
- Numerous cross-border deals providing property support to English, Irish & Welsh firms of solicitors
- Acting in relation to property matters and real estate finance matters on a number of PFI/PPP matters
- Recommended Lawyer in the 2017 Legal 500