Partner, Corporate & Commercial
Kirk Dailly is a Partner in our Corporate & Commercial team. His expertise lies in corporate, commercial and intellectual property law.
With a particular focus on the technology, creative, healthcare and retail sectors, Kirk regularly advises clients in connection with business sales and purchases, investment rounds, share buybacks, commercial contracts, copyright issues and brand protection. He is also a member of our IP and Technology group.
In February 2013, Kirk was awarded the coveted Signet Accreditation in corporate law, a formal qualification recognising excellence in legal services and signifying proficiency in an area of legal practice. He is one of only two lawyers in Scotland to have attained the accreditation in this field.
- Lead adviser in numerous growth company funding rounds, with values of up to several millions of pounds
- Acting for one of Scotland's largest private companies on strategic disposals and acquisitions.
- Advising a large care home group in connection with the buyback of its share capital and the subsequent issue of bonus shares
- Negotiating the terms of a video game development contract in respect of a major console release
- Negotiating the terms of a large sponsorship deal for a professional football club
- Advising local medical professionals in connection with practice acquisitions and partnership issues
- Negotiating a number of book publishing agreements, including in relation to a bestseller
- Signet Accredited (Corporate)