Partner, Residential Conveyancing
Lindsay is a well-respected lawyer with a recognised extensive knowledge of the Scottish residential property market. He is often quoted in the press and his property blog is well read by anyone interested in the current state of the property market.
Lindsay acts for a wide range of clients including private clients, developers and property investors. Clients appreciate his ability to "get things done" as well as his skill in negotiating the best possible deals. His approach to client care has resulted in an ever-growing client base. Lindsay is very much a traditional solicitor and a man of business, delivering solutions to match his client's objectives. His extensive experience is drawn on by individuals and companies who appreciate his hands-on advice. Lindsay is also developing his interest in private client matters advising an increasing number of clients in relation to Wills, Powers of Attorney and Estate Planning.
- Lindsay has an extensive client bank and has acted in a wide range of transactions
- Property investment work
- Sales, purchases and wills.
- Director of the Tayside Solicitors Property Centre (TSPC)
- Board Member of Caledonia Housing Association
- Trustee for a number of local Trusts
- Clerk & Boxmaster to the Nine Incorporated Trades of Dundee