Partner, Corporate & Commercial
Lucy Gannon is a Partner in the Blackadders' Corporate and Commercial team.
Lucy has experience advising on a wide range of corporate transactions including mergers, acquisitions, and disposals, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and brand protection.
Lucy's clients cover a wide spectrum of industries and business types, from start ups to established owner managed businesses. Lucy specialises in advising businesses in Healthcare, Food & Drink, Media, Technology and the Creative industry.
In her spare time, Lucy enjoys spending time with her family, eating good food, playing golf and tennis, and going skiing.
- Advising on share and business acquisitions and disposals
- Advising on company and group restructuring and refinance
- Advising investors and companies on equity investment
- Advising on shareholder and partnership agreements
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including supply, licensing, distribution and manufacturing
- Advising on brand protection and IP
- Advising on corporate governance and structure
- Lucy is dual qualified in both Scotland and England and Wales.
- Lucy is a volunteer with the Princes' Trust
- Lucy sits on the Freelancers and Contractors Committee, UK200Group
- Lucy delivers legal surgeries for Business Gateway