Associate Solicitor, Family Law
Morven is an Associate Solicitor within the Blackadders Family Law Team and has been practising exclusively in the field of family law since she qualified in 2003. She has a wealth of experience across the full spectrum of family law work from Cohabitation and Pre-Nuptial Agreements, to the resolution of child welfare matters and the division of assets in the event of relationship breakdown.
Morven has a particular interest in cases with an international element, including child relocation and removal of children within the UK.
- Morven is regularly instructed by the Scottish Government in cases of international child abduction.
- Morven strives to resolve her cases by way of negotiation where possible
- Where court intervention is required to protect the safety of her clients, their children or their assets, Morven is an experienced litigator.
- Accredited as a specialist in Family Law by the Law Society of Scotland
- Trained Collaborative Lawyer
- Member and past Treasurer of the Family Law Association
- Committee Member of the Glasgow Pod of Consensus Collaboration Scotland
- Lectures regularly through the year on a variety of family law topics