Director, Residential Conveyancing
Pamela heads the conveyancing team in Dundee and joined Blackadders as a trainee back in 2009. Pamela has more than 10 years’ experience in residential property, specialising in both the Dundee and Angus property markets and deals with all aspects of residential property work including purchases, sales, remortgages, transfers of title, residential security work and residential leases.
- Advising and assisting clients in the purchase of new build properties
- Representing insolvency practitioners in the sale of a property and dealing with all aspects of insolvency conveyancing
- Assisting clients in all aspects of remortgages, including lifetime/equity release mortgages
- Representing lenders in protecting their interest in security-based transactions
- Pamela is also a Notary Public