Siobhan is a Director in the Blackadders Private Client team in Glasgow. She qualified in 2010 after completing a part-time Law Degree at Strathclyde University in Glasgow. On completing a BA Honours Degree in Business Law and Politics in 2003 from the same University, she joined a law firm in Glasgow and worked in the Private Client department specialising in Executries, Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney whilst completing the Law Degree. In addition to these areas, Siobhan has had experience with Guardianships and Conveyancing issues.
- Dealing with Estates of high net worth clients;
- Administering complex Intestate and Testate Estates;
- Providing succession and lifetime financial planning advice to a broad range of clients; and
- Assisting clients making a will or power of attorney and providing them with the essential knowledge to ensure their own piece of mind.
- Finalist at The Herald Law Awards Scotland 2019 'Private Client Team of the Year'
- Notary Public
- Full Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Qualified Paralegal in Wills and Probate Administration (English Estates)