We have an experienced team dealing with land transactions throughout Scotland, including sales and purchases of farms and estates and crofting transactions. We aim to offer our clients a full service, advising on all relevant legal issues including missives, title, associated security work, servitude rights, title conditions, boundary disputes and voluntary registration.
We have an experienced team on hand to advise on:
- Land reform
- Environmental issues
- Ownership of mineral rights
- Private water and drainage rights
- Shooting and fishing rights
- Residential leases
- Subsidies and grant schemes
- Associated employment matters, including TUPE transfers
Land Transactions Team Members
Our lawyers in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth work together across various disciplines to ensure that our clients' requirements are met.